Thank you to the Pema Chodron Foundation and other supporters for providing matching funds. All donations will be doubled.
Funds raised during this campaign will support the work of the Chronicles and Ocean. The Chronicles brings you teachings, stories, tributes and news. Ocean is a place to study and practice.
Our support comes only from you, our readers and listeners
In part two, Larry talks with Julia about:
- translating the Shambhala terma,
- Trungpa Rinpoche’s terma discoveries in Tibet,
- Karma Senge Rinpoche,
- Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche and the Shambhala terma,
- translating the Chakrasamvara sadhana,
- Tenga Rinpoche’s involvement in the first Chakrasamvara abhisheka,
- working with bilingual lamas,
- the challenges of translating into other European languages,
- distributing restricted practice texts.