Thank you to the Pema Chodron Foundation and other supporters for providing matching funds. All donations will be doubled.
Funds raised during this campaign will support the work of the Chronicles and Ocean. The Chronicles brings you teachings, stories, tributes and news. Ocean is a place to study and practice.
Our support comes only from you, our readers and listeners
Larry talks with Julia about:
- visiting Samye Ling,
- arriving at Tail of the Tiger,
- the beginnings of Marpa House,
- the origins of the Nalanda Translation Committee,
- working with Rinpoche on translations at seminary and in Boulder,
- working with Lama Ugyen Shenpen,
- translating the ngondro text,
- the idiosyncrasies of Tibetan pronounciation of Sanskrit,
- researching the Vajrasattva mantra from Sanskrit and Tibetan sources,
- translating the Vajrayogini sadhana,
- seminary as the Vidyadhara’s laboratory for creating and refining forms and practices.